Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 24: Thank you Blog Hop

I didn't really speak about the Blog Hop that took place on Friday. I actually joined late because I forgot. But I am thankful that I joined because I came across many new blogs that I enjoy tremendously. I also have new followers which I enjoy even more. I told you that I am competitive with myself and I really like seeing my number of followers go up and up. Even though I know I have a ton of readers from Facebook.

So if you came across my blog from the Blog Hop: hello and welcome! If you haven't left me a comment or I haven't followed you please leave me a comment and I will follow you too! I have tried to make sure I follow all of my followers who have blogs but with a newborn I get sidetracked easily!


Here are a few pics from our day today.








4 comments:

summer said...

Honestly - I could just EAT her up!!!! I am so GRATEFUL to the Blog Hop too!!!

She’s Our Butterfly said...

Oh my goodness, Harper is beautiful...I look forward to following your blog and seeing more pictures of your beautiful girl!!

Marci said...

Eeek! Can't stand the cuteness! hehe. Love looking at that cute little face :)

Kristi said...

She is so stinkin cute!!!:) I was just checking out some of the blogs that i didnt get a chance to bc i was late joining too!!!