Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful

I have a lot to be thankful this year. Last year at this time I was wishing, hoping, and praying for a baby. Little did I know that a few months later and I would be carrying one! I could extend this post into a long and sappy post. But honestly I don't have it in me. I'm already crying at the word "surgery" so I'm going to keep it short and sweet.  I'm thankful for a lot of things and a lot of people. The bottom line is that I"m thankful for Andy and Harper. Without the two of them this last year would have been completely different. I am THANKful for this:















Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy your family and friends!

2 comments:

Heidi Ehle said...

We will get you through surgery. We will cover you with prayer. And if you ever need anything, you know where to find us. :)
Happy Thanksgiving!

Shannon said...

Happy first thanksgiving Harper. praying for you through this holiday season, I know the thoughts going through your head. Christmas was really hard last year, celebrating a first but scared of what the surgery the next week would bring. Sending huges and comfort from Florida.