Monday, November 14, 2011

Bliss

The word bliss has been on the tip of my tongue lately. I've been waiting for the perfect time to use it. Sunday was that day. Bliss is knowing that others love my daughter almost as much as Andy and I.

Auntie/Godmother Dajen

Uncle/Godfather Jeffy and Auntie Dajen

Grandma and Grandpa O'Connell

 Grandpa and Nana Schaefgen

Grandpa and Grandma Bohacek

Uncle Greg and Auntie Colleen

Bliss is good food, good company, and a cute nephew who loves to ham it up for the camera. 


Bliss is adult beverages and baby formula. When did this happen?!


Bliss is finally being able to decorate with pink and say it's for someone else (the pink was secretly for me)


Bliss is the perfect dress for the perfect baby girl. 


To die for right?

Sunday was a blissful serene day. I shed no tears. I expected to. But I know that Harper is well taken care of and that she will come out of her surgery a better Harper. A more blissful Harper. A healthier Harper. But still my Harper Alice. 

Too cute for words.


Thank you to all who came to Harper's baptism. We love and appreciate you. 





2 comments:

Shannon said...

She is too cute for words

Laura said...

I agree, she is too cute for words!