The past few days I've been busy organizing (more on that later) and decorating for fall. Have you heard of Pinterest? I'm addicted. It's basically an online bulletin board and a great way to spend (aka kill) hours in the middle of the night. It's amazing. If you need an invite let me know and I'll send you one. Anyway, I love decorating for fall and Pinterest gave me a few ideas I never would have thought of and I tried to implement them in my own living room.
Free Fall printable from Pinterest and mason jars with candy corn filler and an LED votive.
The overall living room experience. I'm thinking of getting rid of the stripe but adding a stenciled wall. Thoughts?
Even though I love decorating I love Harper more! And she has been here 1 month! The month flew by and in that one month our lives have changed dramatically. Not only because of the amount of diapers we change, bottles we make, and the number of sleepless nights we have but because of the goofy noises, eye rolls, and long talks while daddy is snoring. When I was pregnant my mommy friends always told me that they grow up so fast. I thought I already knew this because working at a daycare I've seen it first hand. I know now how fast it goes...and I'm ready for more!
Five Things I know for sure about Harper
1. She dislikes her car seat. Seriously, she hates it.
2. She LOVES being swaddled.
3. She is growing but she is still a peanut.
In her defense her knees are up like a frog!
4. She eats like a champ. When she wants more she smacks her lips demanding more...in a sweet way.
5. She HATES having her clothes changed. Which is so unlike her mommy. I can't get enough of new outfits for both me and her!
One month down and MANY more to go!