Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thankful, happy, and some more thankful

We are amidst the season of thankfulness. I am trying to be more present and to be thankful in the present rather than looking back. That's easy to do when you have her rolling around your floor.




And even though she is pulling my hair ALL. THE. TIME. I am still thankful for her. I guess pulling hair is a typical milestone!



I think on a daily basis how blessed we are to have Harper in our lives. But it's days like Thanksgiving that make having her a tad more sweet. Starting traditions because of her melts my heart because it means my family is, well, a family. 




Hug your littles a little closer tonight. Juliet is now dancing in heaven and her parents have to live without her. Here is the link to the slideshow that was played at her funeral earlier this week. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. 






No comments: